Registration, Refund, and Cancellation Information for all Saif Mohamad Training Institute “SMT” work shop programs are listed below. You may register for Upcoming Courses and Events by using our secure online environment (which can be found on our website smtuae.org, you will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your payment.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Registration Cancellation by Registrant
• Clients that withdraw from a one day / full work shop program with SMT within 3 days before the scheduled workshop day will receive a 50% refund cancellation of the processing fee; after sending a registration cancellation email.
• Cancellations received after the stated scheduled event will not be eligible for a refund.
• Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event and/or have failed to contact us prior to the deadline. “No shows” are subject to the full course fee and no refunds will be issued once the event has started.
• Cancellations will only be accepted via e-mail and should be sent not less than 3 days before the event.
• All refund requests must be made by the registrant or credit card holder.
• Refund requests must include the name of the registrant and/or transaction number in addition to the date and location of the registered event.
• Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.