The Saif Mohamad Training Institute, (SMT) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our institute commitment to privacy.
1. We respect your privacy. Any information we collect from you, including your email address, will simply be used to send you the information you have requested. We will not give or sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third party. If you give us your email and permission to send more information, you may opt out of receiving any additional email messages at any time, by unsubscribing
from our email list.
2. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
3. Consent to Share and Disclose Information, Including International Data Transfers
4. Type of information we may collect
Personal Information is defined as any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual.
Personal Information shall include but is not limited to: name, age, home address, home telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, Social media details and employment related information such as may be found on resumes, applications, or in employment references.
5. Children and Data Collection
6. SMT adheres to the federal privacy protection standards. We care about the safety of children. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information. Children under 13 years of age are required to obtain the express permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any Personal Information about themselves (such as their names, e-mail address, and phone number) over the Internet.